PayPro Global offers you a wide range of Analytic Tools. Whether you are a tech-savvy person or a product owner with no coding experience, we can help you collect the data you need.
Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is an analytics tool offered by Google that easily collects website and application data. Universal Analytics will stop processing new data on July 1, 2023. Get ready to use GA4 before this date. There are two ways of getting started with GA4:
- Option 1: Set up Analytics data collection for the first time. Do this if you’re new to Analytics and ready to collect data for your website and/or app. Once you have your GA4 ID, follow the steps in Option 2 to add your ID to the product configuration.
- Option 2: Add your Google Analytics 4 ID to the product configuration in the PayPro Global Control Panel. This will allow you to receive primary data after the purchase takes place through the “purchase” event. To add it, go to Store settings -> Product setup -> click on Edit -> add Google Analytics 4 ID in the corresponding Google Analytics 4 measurement id field.
If you need to create a custom event, you can provide us with a list containing the data you want to collect in the data layer along with the name of the event, and our team will set up everything on your behalf within the same GA4 Measurement ID.
Another approach would be to define the Google Tag Manager in your Analytics Account and provide us with the ID along with the information you wish to collect. Our Integration Team will make sure the tag is appropriately placed on the checkout pages you use, and the events are triggered correctly. You can also add it yourself using the Advanced Editing section in the Page Template settings. The instructions to do so can be found here.
Add the following code so that it is as close to the opening
<head> tag as possible on every page of your website.
GTM-XXXXXX with your container ID:
<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
Next, add this code immediately after the
<body> element on every page of your website. Replace
GTM-XXXXXX with your container ID:
<!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
Meta Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook and study the actions of your site visitors. Meta Pixel data can be used to:
- Ensure Facebook shows your ad to the right people.
- Create audiences for advertising.
- Set up retargeting on Facebook.
You can learn more about the Pixel code in the Meta Business Help Center.
You will need to set up and install Meta Pixel first. The instructions on how to do it can be found here.
Once you've created your Meta Pixel, you're ready to put the Pixel code on the checkout page.
Go to Events Manager and follow these steps:
- Click the Data sources icon on the left side of the page.
- Select the Pixel you want to set up.
- Click Continue Pixel Setup.
- Select Meta Pixel and click Connect.
- Select Install code manually.
- Copy the Pixel base code.
- Navigate to your PayPro Global account, Page templates section -> click Edit on the template -> go to 5. Advanced Editing tab.
- Find the header of the checkout page.
- Paste the base code at the bottom of the header section, just above the closing head tag, and click Save.
Our system supports the previously mentioned tracking and analytic options but is not limited to them. If you prefer to use other tracking tools, simply contact your account manager using the following email address: [email protected].
We value your time and understand that the integration process can be complex. Therefore, know that you can rely on any support you might need from our side in adequately setting up tracking tools.